Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Studies
We offer 2 types of courses for the level 3 qualification. Of course, you are more than welcome to do both however they would need to be completed separately. Firstly, we have the level 3 diploma in beauty studies for massage, or, we have the level 3 beauty diploma in electrical treatments. To find out a little more about each, keep reading to see the specifications for both courses that nail base training offer…
Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Studies (Massage Route)
- Health & Safety
– As with any course in the beauty industry, it is important to show that you have a full understating of all things health and safety when it comes to learning any new treatments or completing any additional courses.
- Client Care and Communication
– We touch upon this in the level 2 however we delve deeper into this for the level 3 to ensure that you are able to give the best service possible when you go to/return to your working life.
- Swedish Massage
– This will consist of theory and practical examination and is all about Swedish massage, we will show you all the techniques whilst teaching you the do’s and don’ts of this type of massage therapy.
- Massage using Pre-blended Aromatherapy Oils
– There are all sorts of different types of pre-blended aromatherapy oils. Each pre-blended oil is used for different reasons and there are all sorts of pre-blended oils suitably made for specific skin types, and it really does make a difference. Many of the beauty therapists that come and do this course really enjoy this part.
- Indian Head Massage
– This is definitely a favourite for everyone that comes on this course. We will teach you everything you need to know about Indian head massage techniques as well as the products used and why…
- Hot Stones
– Hot stone massage therapy is increasingly becoming popular, we’ll teach you all the techniques and benefits of this much sought after type of massage.
If you decide to come along and learn with Nail Base Training, we can assure you that you will be learning from the very best and you’ll have a lot of fun doing so. We would suggest that the level 3 beauty therapy courses really do set you on your way to becoming a very well educated and well established beauty thereapist.