LEVEL 3 NAIL TECHNOLOGY
Timetable: Duration 24 Weeks Fast Track Course
Cost: £1995 inc. Kit
Funding Available for 19+
You will learn how to:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Work with colleagues within the beauty related industry
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements (Acrylic, Gel & Fibreglass)
- Airbrush design for nails
- Design and apply nail art
- Nail enhancements and advanced nail art techniques
- Create an image based on a theme
- Display stock and promote sales
- Enhance nails using electrical files
- Gel Polish
Book Online or Call : 01492 872140
The City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a nail technician. This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a nail technician, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role. No entry level needed for this course.
WORK EFFECTIVELY AS A NAIL TECHNICIAN
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a nail technician including, mandatory units covering the following: providing manicures and pedicures, applying and maintaining nail enhancements, maintaining personal health and well-being, health and safety and client care.
OPTIONAL SPECIALIST UNITS
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your understanding and skills with the optional units which include: designing and applying nail art, advanced hand and nail art techniques, air brush designs, enhancing nails with electric files, promoting products and displaying stock to promote sales. The structure of this qualification provides you with the flexibility to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills required to become a nail technician.
DEVELOP YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Throughout this qualification you will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology, health and safety, client care and nail products and equipment. You will develop a range of technical skills enabling you to provide a variety of nail enhancement treatments using different techniques. You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
KICK START YOUR CAREER
Want to Hear About New Courses & Services