Level 3 Nail Services – FUNDING AVAILABLE
Timetable: Duration 16 Weeks Fast Track Course
Cost: £2583 inc. Kit
Funding Available for 19+
You will learn how to:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Acrylic Extensions and maintenance ( including colour and French finish)
- Gel and maintenance ( including colour and French finish)
- Apply and maintain wrap / gel polish coloured finish
- Design and apply nail art
- Advanced nail art techniques
- Create an image based on a theme
- Promotional activities
- Enhance nails using electrical files
Book Online or Email
You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of this course. Loan eligibility does not depend on your income and there are no credit checks.
You’ll have to start repaying your loan when your income is over a certain amount (the ‘threshold’ amount). You’ll be charged interest from the day you get the first payment.
You can apply for up to 4 loans and you can get more than one at the same time.
You can apply for another loan to take the same level of a course, for example the same level qualification in History if you’ve already had a loan for the same level in Maths.
You must be 19 or older on the first day of your course.
Apply online – you’ll need to register first. You can apply by post if you cannot apply online.
You’ll get a letter confirming your loan – usually within 2 weeks if you apply online (postal applications take longer).
*** Please note if the minimum enrolment number for this course is not reached your course will be rescheduled or refunded prior to the advertised start date. ***